Friday, October 26, 2007

Cookin Up a Storm

Since I now have the time to think about all the things that are fun and what I enjoy doing it will be my job to add to this blog. This blog is going to be fun to create. I know that I will have some lumps and bumps along the way as I polish and work on it. Isn't that just like life? We have a little sweet and a little salt along the way, but mixed together in the needed amounts, it always turns out just right. I plan to share recipes that I love and recipes that my friends have tried. I want to explore holiday ideas to share and maybe even special occasion tips. Because we are all thinking about our health and fitness, maybe there will be some tips for getting fit and some yummy low fat recipes or snacks to try, if that is possible. When was the last time that you read a good book? I want to share books that I have read and also books that friends have recommended to me. When was the last time you ate in a unique little tea room in my world of east Texas? Well, I am going to feature some of my eating out adventures. These will be excursions that I have shared with friends and family. Come along on this journey because I don't know where it will take me, but I will be cookin up a storm of fun and I'll share what I find out along the way. I hope to post only positive comments so be ready to smile and maybe I will even get some giggles as you read posts as they are added. You might even want to make comments along the way and I hope you will.

No comments: