Saturday, October 27, 2007

Main Dish -Chicken Spaghetti

I love chicken spaghetti and love to add a different secret ingredient sometimes. Here is one recipe that I have used. I always make an extra batch to freeze. I love to have something that I can take out of the freezer and bake. I usually serve this with garlic bread, green salad, or fruit salad. It is yummy!
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
Mix the following ingredients:
1 can diced Rotel tomatoes and green chilies (I don't like it too spicy and don't use the whole can or I might use diced tomatoes instead)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can fiesta nacho cheese soup ( I sometimes have a time finding this soup so I may use a cheese soup instead)
1 cup chicken broth
1 lb. chopped, cooked chicken
1 (8 oz.) spaghetti noodles, cooked, drained
Top with 1 cup grated Mexican cheese or cheese of your choice. Pour into a 9 X 9-inch casserole dish. Bake at 390 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serves 4-6

No comments: