Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vegetable -Sweet Potato Fluff

Thanksgiving cooking is on my mind so I am searching for recipes. I came across this one clipped from the paper and thought I would share it with you. If you have a great sweet potato recipe, send it to me and I will post it.
SWEET POTATO FLUFF
4 to 6 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed ( or two 15 -ounce cans sweet potatoes, drained)
6 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
About 36 large marshmallows
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Mix potatoes (need to be hot), butter, 24 marshmallows, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat with mixer until light and fluffy. Place in a buttered 2-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining marshmallows. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until bubbly. Makes about 6 to 8 servings.

No comments: