Saturday, December 8, 2007

Main Dish-Chicken Spectacular


I have been to make and take meals where I put together 10 meals at one time. I am sure many of you have done that too. When I came home from work it was great to pull one of these already prepared meals from the freezer and cook. This is one of the recipes. I halved this and had two meals. Hope you enjoy.

CHICKEN SPECTACULAR

1 lb. chicken breast, cooked, diced
1 cup rice, cooked
1/2 can cream of celery soup
1 can French-style green beans, drained
2 Tbsp. Pimiento
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup almonds
Mix together and put in casserole dish.(I divided and put in two separate tins from the grocery store that I sprayed with Pam and then I put each tin in a freezer bag, got most of the air out, and placed it in the freezer for a later meal.)(I first cooled it in the refrigerator before putting it in the freezer.) Cook at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.(This may be different time if frozen.) Serves 4

No comments: