Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day

Do you have those black eyed peas ready to cook for good luck? I do. Let's see, I think we need something green for hopes of money during the 2008 year. We usually cook cabbage, but today it may be turnip greens. Do you think that will do for something green? I think the menu today will be that good chicken spaghetti that is frozen, those black eyed peas, some turnip greens, and don't want to forget the garlic bread. Oh, yes, I think we will get that frozen cake out that our friends sent us for Christmas. That will top off our meal for today. I can already tell that it is going to be one of those lazy days that I will sit around, maybe exercise a little, and read a book or watch a good movie. Hope you all have a great day and don't forget to prepare those black eyed peas and something green in your home today.

No comments: