Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dessert-Graham Cracker Bits

I only think about food since I am watching what I am eating. Sweets are still my weakness. I saw several recipes in the newspaper and I am going to share them with you in the next few posts. I am going to try to make up for not posting as often as I started out when I first began.

GRAHAM CRACKER BITS
1 box (14.4 ounces) graham crackers
1 cup sliced almonds
2 sticks butter
1/2 cup sugar
Fill large cookie sheet with graham crackers (about 12, cut into quarters). Mix butter and sugar in sauce pan on low heat, bring to boil for maximum of 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over crackers. Sprinkle on sliced almonds and shake pan to cover all crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool for a few seconds and place on wax paper to complete cooking. Store in air-tight container.
Serves: 55

No comments: