Saturday, October 27, 2007

Visit Marshall, Texas for shopping and dining

In my opinion Marshall, Texas is a town with a common mission. That mission is to create a unique place for visitors to enjoy. I live near Marshall and visit the town often. I have seen the changes over the years and love watching as more is added to make it a unique place.
One spot that I visit is Central Perks which is in the downtown area. Find out more by clicking on the following link. I love to eat and shop there. I've posted the their link which gives more details.
Link to Central Perks located downtown Marshall, Texas

After Central Perks I stroll across the street to Charley & Bella's. It is filled with lots of gifts to present to special people and we all know those that it is hard to shop for. You will be glad you took the time to take a look at this friendly shop.
One other place that I have dined in Marshall is a place called Joe Buck's Coffee Bar. I tried the chicken salad on rye bread with slaw on the side. The chicken salad had cranberries mixed in and it was a delightful treat. I actually thought that I was eating healthy. So if you are ever in Marshall, Texas take time to visit these spots and you will be pleased with what you find. Trust me, you will enjoy a relaxing time as you brouse the shops and dine. Don't we all need relaxing moments?

No comments: